(please see the calendar on our main page for the most up to date hours)
Tuesday – Friday: 12:00pm-8:00pm
Queer, questioning and allied youth between the ages of 13-22 can stop by, drop in and hang out during our youth space hours. Come hang out with other youth, turn on the tv or do some homework or crafts… we’ve got plenty of couches!
– Craft supplies (glitter, button maker, paper, markers, paint!)
– High-speed internet access and two computers (WIFI!)
– TV/VCR/DVD (tune out!) & WII (with Netflix!)
– Queer themed library (check out books and magazines!)
– Clothing shelf (try on some new duds!)
– Snacks (for all types of diets!)
– Guitars and a keyboard (for the musicians out there!)
– Safer-sex supplies (free of charge!)
In 1999, a long-time Outright Vermont advocate, volunteer, and board member, Cliff Rivers passed away. In his honor, donors established the “Cliff Rivers Memorial Library” in our youth space. Over the years, the library has grown into one of the largest queer libraries in Vermont, featuring books from every era of the queer movement.
We accept donations to the library during office hours and reserve the right to turn away books that don’t meet our criteria (condition of the book, content of the book, etc).
Want to know what else is happening at Outright Vermont? Follow us online!